All of these fun recipes and pairings fit my entertaining goals: Easy to make, easy to serve and easy to eat! Most of all, the recipes in my Let’s Holiday guide will help you create a memorable experience for your guests, one of life’s greatest pleasures!
This 34-page eBook includes everything you need to create pairings that combine unfussy, yet exceptional little dishes you can make as well as suggestions for prepared foods you can buy and assemble. I’ll keep it simple and manageable for even the busiest foodie.
Plus, as with any time I encourage you to unleash your inner foodie, I’ve also included tips that will make sure you stay relaxed and organized you enjoy the party as much as your guests.
In Let’s Holiday, you’ll discover:
- Fun and creative pairings designed to allow you to entertain with flair – and ease!
- Easy holiday decorating ideas to showcase your cocktail & nibbles to their fullest.
- Tips for pre-dinner nibbles that pique your guests’ appetites, instead of filling them up too early.
Just to whet your appetite, here are a few sample pairings you’ll enjoy in Let’s Holiday:
- The Classic Manhattan paired with Jumbo Shrimp & Cocktail Sauce Blue Cheese, Cranberry & Walnut Puff Pastry Bites and Savory Grilled Meatballs
- St. Germaine Cocktails paired with Lemon-Mint-Chevre Crostini, Sweet & Spicy Chicken Kebobs and Roasted Cauliflower with Warm Parmesan Aoli
- Elderflower Cosmopolitan paired with Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus with Apricot Glaze, Brie Slices with Fresh Raspberries and Puff Pastry Squares with Ham & Gruyere Cheese
Price for Digital Download: $15.00