Artichoke Rice Salad
|Chicken flavored Rice Mix||1 package|
|Green Onions, sliced thin||4|
|Green Pepper, seeded & diced small||1/2 pepper|
|Pimento stuffed Olives, sliced thin||12|
|Marinated Artichoke Hearts, diced
– save the marinade.
|2 – 6 0z. jars|
|Curry Powder||3/4 tsp.|
1. Cook rice per package directions. Cool rice in a large bowl.
2. Add the diced green peppers, onions and olives to the rice.
3. Drain the artichoke hearts and cut into quarters and add to the rice mixture.
4. Combine the artichoke marinade liquid with the curry powder and mayo and stir into the rice mixture.
5. Garnish the top with additional sliced olives and parsley.
A great salad to pair with grilled burgers!