We’re hosting a Holiday Gathering tonight with a few neighbors who serve on the same board of directors as Kevin. I want to create an experience for these friends that makes then feel special and appreciated through good food and great entertaining. Here’s plan:
1. Keep the food and drinks simple so we can actually spend time with our guests!
2. Serve 3 hearty appetizers and purchase a Yule log that will double as a centerpiece and dessert!
3. Greet our guests with a festive glass of Prosecco garnished with a raspberry. Too fun!
4. Serve Famiglia Meschini Premium Malbec Syrah, sparkling water, and coffee with dessert.
5. Set the festive mood with my Pandora Holiday Music station.
6. Leverage my home’s floor plan by setting up the wine bar in the living room, appetizers on the kitchen island, and close the evening by serving dessert at the dining room table.
My Signature Cheese Platter
Chicken Marbella Chicken Wings
Traditional Tomato Bruschetta and Guacamole and Pineapple Bruschetta
Yule Log. Yum – I can’t wait!
Prosecco garnished with raspberries
Famiglia Meschini Premium Malbec Syrah
Pellegrino Sparkling Water
Holiday Gathering with the Neighbors – I’m off the grocery store!